Legal and Use Conditions
This website is owned by Ribeira Sacra Leisure & Lodging SLU with CIF B27505346, hereinafter Casa das Xacias
Registered office: Praza da Paz, 10 1º, 27500 Chantada, Lugo
1. General conditions
Access to and use of the Casa das Xacias website will be subject to these general conditions. The use of all web pages owned by Casa das Xacias implies full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each time the user accesses it.
2. Use of the website, services and content
The user undertakes to make correct use of this page, its services and contents, without violating fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services. Any use for illicit purposes or that violates the rights of Casa das Xacias and its owners or a third party, or that in any way harms the normal functioning of the page or any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein is prohibited. . Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc… ) it is especially prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification or its public communication in any other way, unless authorization is obtained from its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted;
• Eliminate or modify the copyright and other identification data of the reservation of rights of Casa das Xacias or its owners, of the fingerprints or of any other technical means for its recognition;
• Attempt to obtain the contents of the web page by means other than those available to users or the usual means on the network, provided that the latter do not cause any damage to the
Casa das Xacias web page • Send messages or send chain messages emails not requested or consented to by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by receiving unsolicited messages may notify Casa das Xacias by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org • Likewise, it is prohibited to use
distribution lists as well as to put provision of third party data collected from them, to carry out the activities indicated above. Regarding the site , the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material that:
• Induce or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent actions or in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order; or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order;
• Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, being able to mislead its purpose or the intentions of the caller; • Being the intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without their prior authorization; • Violates the business secrets of third parties or violates the regulations on the secrecy of communications; • In any way undermines the reputation of Casa das Xacias or third parties, or constitutes, as the case may be, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising, and unfair competition in general; Casa das Xacias or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said equipment; • Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by Casa das Xacias
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the contents of the web pages of Casa das Xacias are subject to the regulations on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. The rights to the contents correspond to Casa das Xacias or to third parties as the case may be. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the content as long as said copy is exclusively for personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes being strictly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Casa das Xacias will not be responsible for the information, services and/or products offered and/or provided by third parties through the Casa das Xacias website or for the content provided by third parties. Casa das Xacias does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained in its web page, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the contents of its web page. Casa das Xacias does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the Casa das Xacias website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event that this is occurs, it will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with the applicable national laws. The use that may be made of the information and content that appears on the Casa das Xacias website and/or access to other third-party websites through connections or “links” that appear on the Casa das Xacias page will be made under the exclusive responsibility of those who carry out this type of act, Casa das Xacias not being responsible in any case for the damages that may arise from said uses or activities.